Friday, July 27, 2007

Already a Downer

If you're praying for Isaac, he needs prayer for his breathing. He's doing about the same as last night, but we really need to be holding him. It's crucial for their growth and development to have human touch. We can touch him with our hands through the isolette but we all know that cuddling feels much better. Unfortunately, when he can't breathe well on his own, it's too stressful on his body to take him out of his bed and move him around. Please be praying that he would be able to breathe well on his own so he can be off the ventilator and in our arms.

Hannah's already getting restless. And it's raining today. We're trying to find fun activities for her that are close by and free. Pray we (specifically, I) can be patient with her.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep strong - you have seen God's hand and felt him carrying you. Isaac feels your family's love and many prayers are being said for him. I will continue to keep you in prayers and have added you to our church's prayer chain. All at work are sending their best! Laurie

Anonymous said...

I just left a comment on your Myspace before I saw where we could read your blog. I heard about that baby. Is that one I sent you? I will keep him in my prayers that he will come out great from this. 24 weeks is scary early. God bless -Sherry MI.

Anonymous said...

My love to you Tiffany, Jason and my beloved granddaughter Hannah. You have all of my private messages, phone messages and attempts at e-mails and blogs. When the smallest of voice crys out, there is always someone listening. Tiffany, I still hear your voice. I am listening. To Jason , the young man that I am so proud to call "My Son-in-Law", Your love seems to know no boundries. It is if I had hand picked you to be the husband and father that you are. Hannah, you are simply my blessed delight.

Issac, With all of the prayers and blessigs that have been bestowed upon you in this last week, you are known to be one of God's true miracles. With every breath that you take you are a living testimony that God answers all prayers. I love you, Nana