Sunday, September 9, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well, we accomplished everything we set out to do. I will (hopefully) take some pics tomorrow and post them. We've been very busy little beavers, here, with little time for breathing. I was planning on going back to OH today or tomorrow but now it's looking like Tuesday or Wednesday. Since I will only be back 1 day in a couple weeks and November is a long time away, I want to make sure we're not rushing out of here. And, frankly, I don't want to go back. I mean, I want to see Isaac, but leaving home for another 6-8 weeks with no return trip is hanging heavily on my heart. I know God will keep us strong, but it's still not easy.

We're sleeping in our bed for the first time since we started our home improvement projects! I love it! Jason still has a few projects to finish, but not much.

Church tonight was great, as usual. Hannah loves seeing our friends and her friends. That makes me feel good.

It sounds like Isaac is having some complications but it's still not clear what the heck is going on. It's difficult to get information about your kid over the phone everyday. Some nurses give more info than others; it's difficult to know what questions to ask to get the info we need. It can be frustrating.

Overall, we're loving being home, together, but still trying to gear up for the coming months.

We did have a great football weekend, unlike any of you UofM fans, ouch.

All right, time to snuggle in for the night. One more phone call to the hospital and then time for bed! Nighty night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am glad that you accomplished what you set out to get done. Glad you are back in your bed and comfy!! Sorry to hear that "little bit" is having some problems. We will pray that they will solve themselves and go away. Time to head back to bed and see if I can get a little more sleep. Lots of Love to ya all!!
Gram

Katie said...

Hey Tiffany,
Its great to hear you got some much stuff done to prepare for Isaac to come home! Sorry he's having complications! When Clara was in the hospital if I felt like I wasn't getting the info I needed from the nurses I'd ask to speak with the Nurse Practitioner or the Doctor. Hope Isaac feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank all of your friends and family that have taken their time and energy to help you throughout all of the homecoming projects for our little buddy. I know how important the home changes are for Isaacs fragile lungs when he arrives. I have to admit I have tears in my eyes, mostly out of gratefulness and some from the fact that I am far enough away and have had family obligations (although enjoyable)that I have not been able to be there for you guys. I am hoping that when my true time comes, I will be present, you know I will try. I continue in prayer and optimisism for Isaac and the other issues and upcoming events of your whole family. I love all of you, and good work everyone!!!!!!! lots of love Mom and Nana