Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oops, Missed a Day!

Well I finally did it-I missed a day. I started to blog during the day but decided to make "better" use of Hannah's naptime. And last night, I just fell asleep! Jason was working on a brief and I just couldn't stay awake.

Today is the guys work day. Jason has already starting cutting in around the trim in the dining room. Everyone should be over around 10ish.

I called about Isaac this morning and he's doing about the same. He's up to 27% oxygen which isn't bad, I just like to hear them say he's at room air. He had some meds yesterday that drained off some of his water weight. The nurse said he's looking better. Still waiting for test results to come back on the platelet issue.

I need to get a cup of coffee! I will blog tonight with some pics from the guys working today.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well today with the guys workday. Bless them and keep them all safe.
Dont feel a bit guilty about not blogging last night. We understand wanting to make the most of your time. :)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Oops, Needless to say you have the right to just chill out, whether that was the case is not that important. My oops came yesterday I did not get the tomato's and peppers done but I finally did today!! PRAISE THE LORD AND I MEAN IT!!!! We pray that all is going well with the work days and things get done for all of you through out the whole house.

I will be looking forward to any new news about "little bit". " MY" pet name for Isaac. He sure is a little bitty guy!! I know from what you all have said it is still a very long waiting game. Waiting for test results is hard waiting for anything new is hard. Waiting for any thing that could be bad is even worse. We are all praying that it will all be "GOOD" news!!!

I noticed that Jodi made a half smiley face, :) It looks like that is what i am looking for. Thanks Jodi!

Lots of Love, Gram and Papa "V"

Anonymous said...

psh...you just missed a day? how could you...ah well...i am sure you will give the guys loads of work to do...

any update on how i could help? *pokes about the last call*

love you!

maxi

Anonymous said...

Just checking in. Sounds like you guys are getting more and more accomplished for our little buddy's homecoming. I actually like it when things are a bit quiet from the hospital end. It usually means Isaac is comfortable and doing pretty good. When are you heading back down to Ohio? My love to you all XXXOOO all the way around, Mom and Nana

Anonymous said...

Just had a blog go somewhere into space again. I do not know what I did but it does not matter. I was asking about "little bit" and commenting that no news is good news. I know that you have been busy the past couple of days.

I like your Mom wants to know when you are going back to Ohio? If I remember right you, Jason and Jason's dad and sister have a trip coming up. We pray that all goes well with that and Isaac will co-operate. With the "Lords" help it will happen.

:} Lots of Love, Gram and Papa.