Thursday, September 6, 2007

Home is where the chores are, too

I did manage to go through Hannah's toys today. Not too much to get rid of but it was good to re-organize and sort some things out for Isaac.

We visited with some good friends today. It was nice to have a normal play date. The girls laughed and chased each other. It was nice to sit in their living room, on the floor, and just catch up.

Jason is doing some floor work upstairs and I don't know what my next project is going to be. Hannah fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. Little sweety.

Isaac is doing well except for his mysterious symptoms. They're still working on a diagnosis. His breathing is good, his oxygen levels are good. Just waiting to find out what's going on with the rest of him.

I found an adorable MSU outfit at Target today for Isaac and an MSU sweatshirt for Hannah. I couldn't resist--it was the first thing we've bought for our little boy--and how fitting that it's MSU gear. Of course, Daddy loved it, too! Nothing better than shopping and actually getting approval!! It should start to fit him for basketball season.

I better get to work. Jason is sanding away and I'm feeling a bit guilty sitting here.

Love to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl, don't feel guilty as I am sure after you did the blog thing you went up and helped or did whatever you could to help.

You all keep on keeping on and soon it will be over and you will look back and wonder what the heck you were so uptight about. That is what is called "life".

Lots of Love as usual, Gram and Papa "v"

Anonymous said...

Hi all my sweeties, Glad to hear that most things are on the positive going into your weekend at home. Hope any of the current symptoms and any other that are waiting to rear their ugly little selves get frightened away by all of our positive energy and prayers. I am happy that it is Friday. It just "seemed" like an unusually long week and I am not really sure why. I am going to attempt (or I think) to finish the rest of the tile grouting this weekend. Please throw some positive energy and stamina out into the universe for me. I just want to get it done!!!! Sounds as though the projects are going along well at your house. I am so happy for you and the help people are giving you(also just a slight bit envious!!!Just kidding) I will be watching and waiting for new and very GOOD news. Snuggle with Hannah for me and don't let her forget that Nana wants her to draw me some pictures!!!XXXOOO Mom and Nana