Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Whoever coined that phrase is a genius. Hannah goes nuts every time we come home. She runs barefoot around the yard throwing a ball for Cali. We are both so exhilarated to be here!

The floor looks amazing. As soon as it's clean and everything is put back I'll post a pic.

We went to Beaner's tonight. Are you surprised? I had my Iced Carmel Marvel, Jason had hot apple cider and Hannah had whipped cream. We stopped at Meijer and got some essentials (Hannah had to ride the horsey) and then we came home. It was glorious. I can't wait to have Isaac HERE.

Isaac's platelet count is down and he's bloated. They're not worried, yet, but not sure what's going on. He's at room air (21% oxygen) so that's good. It's always a little nerve wracking when things aren't "normal" but they can't tell what's going on, yet. Hopefully more answers tomorrow.

Not sure what Hannah and I are doing tomorrow. It feels like there's so much I want to do, I don't know where to start. At the same time, I feel like none of it really matters. I really want to replace the liner inside the kitchen cabinets. They're dirty (and they've already been wiped down a hundred times). But should I worry about that right now?!

All right, I'm off. Spend some time with my DH.

Nighty night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here. There's so many things that need to be done before I am off to college but nothing really matters. Maybe I should just start.

A couple days back I stopped by a GAP in London and saw those tiny little socks. I thought "Those are too cute." But then I realized they were far too big for little Isaac. So i really need to think what to get my little "brother" for when he finally ome home :)

Love,
Maxi

Jane said...

praying in South Carolina!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the kitchen cabnits....you're just nesting. I cleaned weird things when we were wating for our baby to be born. I bleached the calking behind the kitchen sink!! -Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids, As you know I always seem to the last to post(only because I am usually in bed long before you are able to settle in and do your blog.) One of the downfalls of getting up at 4:30 a.m. Hopefully the bloat is a minor thing as well as blood tests. G'pa and G.ma Pero spent the night last night on their way home from Marquette. We all had a very nice visit. G'ma Pero asked about Isaac and is hoping things continue to go well for him. They stopped in my store this a.m. for coffee for the trip back home. They continue to do great and look awesome!!!!!! G"ma P. mentioned in Marquette that she doesn't get to see Hannah much, hopefully after things settle down once Isaac is home and able to travel and visit(which is going to be a considerable amount of time) they will be able to reconnect. I know that you are looking forward to those days although distant. My love to the 4 of you. Kisses and hugs all the way around. Have a nice and hopefully uneventful weekend. Love Mom and Nana.

Anonymous said...

Well I blogged you and forgot what I wanted to say and checked back and lost what I said!!!!!! Sounds like Gram, right!! You should get a laugh out of that, Right!!

We will pray that Isaac's bloating is "Just" gas and he will get rid of it. That is what I tell PAPA!! Ha ha ha!! I don't know how to make smiley faces. You will have to teach me. In all seriousness we pray that all goes well again for "little bit".

We just have to believe that the Lord has His best in line for that little guy. Enjoy the weekend at home even though it will be busy for you it is for the best it will keep your mind on more positive things like coffee at Beaners.

Loads of Love to all of you,

Gram and PaPa "v"