Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've been following a blog, now, for a few days and thought I would share it with all of you. Perhaps you will pray for this family or join me in sending a care package or note of encouragment. They're going to need everything we can muster.

Confessions of a CF Husband (Husband and Father)

Catchin' Some Waves (Father, Father-in-law, Grandpa)

Also, an update on Ariel, Hannah's friend from RMDH. He finally had his heart surgery yesterday. Cristina (his mom), texted me to say he's doing great. In case you've forgotten, the surgery he needed has never been done before and in the case most like his, the other child died. Hugs and prayers as Ariel recovers from his surgery. Love you, Cristina!

And one more thing, you can follow another blog of a friend of mine from RMDH. Their son had a heart transplant. Their son, Grady, is a Modern Day Miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie I love you... I has to be so hard... that's why I have a dog!!!! and when he sleeps I can move mountains and he just looks at me like I'm crazy and when I get sick of him, I throw him out in the yard even if it is raining and no one calls social services!!!!

Your resume will be awesome, declare things like home nurse... chief... organizational expert... be creative I know you can be. And never lose your hope and dreams for yourself!! much love, Jan

CFHusband said...

Thank you!