Monday, January 14, 2008

Our dear, sweet Clinton

I searched and searched last night and couldn't find our pics of Clinton; I finally found them.

Clinton was the heart of RMDH Cleveland. While his job was House Custodian, his love was the children. And because he loved our children so, we loved him. He was always there to listen at the end of bad day. The first person Hannah asked for when we came downstairs or returned from the hospital, was Clinton. When Hannah and I were getting ready to leave in December, I asked her what she loved most about RMDH. Of course, she said, "Clinton." What a tragedy he died so unexpectedly but an honor to know him and peace and joy in knowing he's with our Heavenly Father for eternity.

"Somewhere out there is a unique place for you to help others--a unique life role for you to fill that ONLY you can fill." - Thomas Kinkade -

Clinton's "somewhere" was in the hearts of our children.

Until we meet again, my friend. I can't wait.


Clinton dancing in the kitchen with Hannah, Ariel and Mateo.


Clinton and Hannah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another angel called home to soon. -Sherry

Jane said...

thanks for sharing Clinton with us. It is encouraging to hear of someone doing what God called them to do. No, he wasn't famous like a rock star or athlete. Or a great doctor helping people heal with God's assistance. He was, what SOME would call, an ordinary person with a less than glamorous job. None the less, he was doing what God had called him to do. Make a difference in the lives of many! I'm thankful for what he did while he was here on earth. Should I get to Heaven before you Tiffany, I will tell him you miss him and give him a big ol' hug!

Gram said...

I am sorry that you lost Clinton as I know that you have mentioned him a few times in your blog but seeing the pictures lets us know that he was there and much more important to you and Hannah. Also seeing the pictures makes him more human at this point in time to us. Thanks again.

We have to remember to let those of us around us know that we love them. We have to be sure that they know it and it is not a matter of just saying it but meaning it. Some times we say things and do things that "hurt" others without realizing it. We have to be more sensitive and realize that words "hurt". We have to understand that life is but a short time on this earth. I am having a little time of this right now with Papa. I do get impatient with him as he has so many things wrong and he expresses it but I cannot feel his feelings and/or his pain. But you know what I have to remember what the "Lord" did for me and everyone out there. I have to just remember that I would not want life without Papa in it. That goes without doubt with my parents, my children, grandchildren and now my great grandchildren. I am not sure where this is coming from but at this point it is for someone out there that is being judgemental being critical or what ever. We have to remember that what goes around comes around. Christ "himself" will judge us. I do not want him to say that I did not "love" as HE loved. The only thing I can do is 'try". I do not have the capibility to "love" as HE loves us. Just know that we are human and we can "try" and do what is right.

Lots of Love, Gram