Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to Canton

Gonna keep it short. I'm tired.



Hannah and I were on the highway at 4:04 this morning. We arrived at the hospital around 10:30. All in all, the trip went well. I feel bad for Jason that he drives back and forth every weekend. What a great guy!



Hannah went right to sleep tonight and I headed out to the hospital. His nurse immediately let me hold him....and for 2 hours! He went back on the C-pap this morning. He is progressing well, probably because of the steroids. The nurse said it takes about 5-7 days for them to wear off. He could continue to do well or he could backslide. All I know is today he did GREAT! "Praise the Lord!" (right Gram?!) He is "eating" 1cc every few hours. 1cc is 1/5 of a teaspoon.



Jason will be here tomorrow evening.



Off to bed for me!

No comments: