Monday, August 20, 2007

Grrrr!


For the last 2 hours I've been trying to find some pictures that seem to have gone missing on my computer. It's driving me crazy! I wouldn't be so frustrated but the pics are of the kids. Hopefully, some of my computer guru friends can find them for me.

Well, I'm definitely going to the hospital tomorrow. I haven't seen Isaac or talked to a doctor since Friday. Overall, it sounds like he's doing well. I still haven't heard the definitive results of the ultrasound regarding his lungs, yet.

I believe the adoption process officially started today. We faxed some paperwork to an attorney in town today and apparently he gets it to the powers that be. This is all ridiculously crazy. I've talked to several other adoptive families in the last few weeks and it's amazing how difficult this process is for nearly everyone. I'm so excited for Three Voices to be "the"advocate for triad members. I've been working on web content and hope to get it to my web guy this week.

Still raining. But, I have my window open and love to hear the sound of the rain so I hope it continues until I fall asleep.

Sometimes I feel like this will never end. I love adventures and try to look at this as a huge one. And it is. But we just all want to be together as a family.

I know I keep saying this, but thank you for your cards, comments and emails. It feels good to know that we're not alone.

Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

Crissie said...

Tiffany...i continue to pray for your family as you go on this wonderful adventure. i don't know why i am drawn to this story...other than it just seems like anything that has to do with adoption makes my heart soft. Blessings on your whole family!

Crissie

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, this is my second post. We adopted from Stark COunty Community Services here in North Canton. We had our third annual reunion picnic this past Saturday. What a blessing... Adoption is such a journey. We started in 1999 and received our miracle in 2004.. She is such a gift from God. Keep strong...
sjney@sssnet.com

Anonymous said...

Tiffany...I love the pic of Hannah. She is so adorable. I know this adventure is weighing on you but we both know how much we can handle when we lean on our Lord. There will be a crown in Heaven for you:) Thanks so much for talking with me. This is a journey that only those that go through it understand. Have a good visit with Isaac and know you continue to be in my prayers.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Tiffany...I've enjoyed the updates and am intrigued with your authoring. You've given me daily inspiration into my own life and children. I'm also inspired by the many annoymous people that you have attracted to your blog. You can and will use this talent and experience to benefit many others throughout the adoption process. Isaac will continue to be strong as will you and Jason. Hannah will forever be grateful for bringing him into your family as there is nothing like a sibling (or more!) Blessings on your family and may this chapter of you life end so that the next may begin...continue the blogging!

Anonymous said...

See, you will have Isaac home pretty soon. And I can hardly wait to see that webbie of yours. It's gonna be a great way to help people :)

So, keep up that spirit, okay?
*hugs*

Maxi