Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring




It's been raining most of the day. It's actually been kind of nice. We had the front door open and listened to the rain fall and felt the cool breeze. Fall is my favorite season so today was especially nice...I feel like it's right around the corner!

Hannah was back to her usual self today and that was great. We may go to the hospital tomorrow--we'll see how we're all feeling. So far, Jason and I are fine.

We did find out today that Isaac's billiruben levels are off so they did an ultrasound of his liver. Results tomorrow. Other than that, he's doing well.

Jason leaves in the morning--he has a hearing in the early afternoon.

The one pic is of the bracelets I started making yesterday. The craft show is in November and my goal is to make 200. Yikes! I have to do about 3 a day to get them all done. The pic of Hannah surrounded by toys was taken in the basement. The couple we are staying with have toys galore for their grandkids so Hannah LOVES it. They actually went away this weekend to visit friends and brought me back a travel mug from Beaner's. I love it. Just another reminder of home and my favorite coffee. BTW, thanks to a very good friend of mine who sent me a pound of Beaner's coffee. I've been drinking it everyday!

Gonna go spend some time with my hubby. Still lovin' the comments! I check a million times a day to see who's out there in blogland! Thank you so much.

Love ya.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say "HI". I check for updates at least twice a day. I know it will be awhile but I can't wait for the blog announcing Issacs homecomming. We have a meeting at Adoption Associates Thursday. We hope to get another ball rolling. Things just seem to be at a stand still for us. Keep us in your prayers. -God bless -Sherry
P.S. I want to buy a few braclets when you are ready to sell them.

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey you. I'll help you make the bracelets crazy lady! 200- geesh! Glad Hannah banana isn't puking anymore- I'll pray you guys stay on the up and up. I don't know what Jason needs this week, so call me and let me know if he needs a dinner or two brought to the house! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

hi evans. this is ben, this is my first blog reply, or comment =, or whatever it is called.
\rachel says hi. thanks for the updates and talk to you soon.

The Claar Family said...

Hello, I've been following your story since your site was linked to another blog I read (Greenhouse). You're in my prayers, and I think of you often...I'll be 24 weeks pregnant next Wednesday, so baby Isaac comes to mind whenever I read about the baby's development each week. He's fighting so hard to do things outside of the womb...a little tough guy already :) I'm glad he is such a fighter and that he's in good (although far from home) hands. Praying for the day you're all together in your own home!!
~Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Hannah is doing fine.

Did you get the email saying I'll be moving in October? I got my letter so very soon I'll be off to become a teacher :) That's so exciting.

And keep up the bead-works. They look really nice :)

Much Love, Maxi

Amy L said...

Hi Evans family - I came across your Blog about a month ago. You have such an amazing story. I pray that God will continue to bless your family through this time and always. I have great respect for what your are doing. I also pray that Isaac will be able to travel home soon.

God Bless you,
Amy
floating-away@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi All of you! Hope all is well with Isaac's bloodwork, it is not uncommon for Billirubin to be out of whack when there are so many meds being administered we will pray that things will get somewhat under control very soon. Hey... the bracelets are awesome Tiff. For years you have been saying you are not "artsy or craftsy" but Between your scrapbooking, photography, quilting and jewelry making you are definately proving YOURSELF wrong!!! I've told you that you have it in you. Great Job! BTW (see I can blog like a professional)Let me know what you want in length and materials, and I can do some for you. I still have alot of semi-precious stones from South America that I can make bracelets out of. Or if you prefer, I can mail them so you can add them to your own bracelets. E-mail me and let me know.Glad that Hannah is no longer "burping"(that's to cute). Glad to know the 2 of you have not showed signs of the bug. Hope that you can hold Isaac today (Monday).
My love to you all. Tell Hannah that Nana says "Yeh... no more burping!" Give her a kiss and hug from me. Love you Tiff, love you Jason, and LOVE you Hannah and Isaac!! Love Mom and Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi, Well I blogged you a little while ago and it went somewhere into space. Needless to say we are still praying that you all are well and not getting any kind of bug. Also that Isaac will keep improving every day with no down time.

We love all of the interesting blogs from everyone.

Lots of Love, Gram and Papa "v"

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

Hi there,
I can help with bracelets... if you can teach the "Bead Challenged" individual. I'm not crafty but I'm willing.

Glad Hannah is feeling better.

Our middle son is 2 and he's a hoot (Nolan Isaac); his smile and Hannah's smile are very similar.

Katie in Dalton
eteacher99@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like your braclets that I saw. Good luck on getting them ready. Do you make wedding jewlery for bridesmaids? I am glad to here every one is doing well. Elizabeth