Monday, August 27, 2007

A little more rest for Mom

I figured I should give Tiffany another break from Blogging, so here I go again.

Issac had another good day. His feedings continue to increase and the amount of oxygen he requires has remained low. We are prepared for a setback, but we continue to pray that he will stay on this improving path. Tiffany will be back in Ohio on Wednesday, and I know she is looking forward to holding her little boy again.

As for the house, today we did not get anything done. Tomorrow some friends from church are coming over to help me finish the floors and help us remove all the trash--old carpet and debris from our flooded basement. We will be ready to put the finishing touches on the upstairs during the upcoming work weekend.

Tiffany and Hannah had a good day together, while I worked. They went to lunch at Rose's on Reeds Lake in East Grand Rapids and visited with one of our neighbors. They also got some appointments taken care of.

After I got home, Tiffany and I went out to dinner. The young women staying with us watched Hannah. It was a nice night out. We need to do that more often, but we rarely have time these days.

Tomorrow my Dad is coming over to spend time with Hannah while Tiffany runs some errands. Hannah is very excited to see "Papa," and I know my Dad is excited to see his granddaughter. I would ask that everyone reading this continue to pray for my Dad as he continues to struggle with the loss of my Mom just a few months ago.

That's it for tonight. More from Tiffany tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie(Jason) and Sweetie (Tiff). Thanks Jason for your post, I am sorry that it has taken this long for me to respond to this particular one... I happened to be down for the count, but I found it on my journey through the comments. I love you so much and I am so grateful for the husband and father that you are. I have not forgotten your loss and your prayer needs and that of your father and your family. I am reminded everytime time I think of Hannah...which is everyday. I love you Son. Mom Lisa