Friday, September 21, 2007

Packing Up



Jason is working a 1/2 day while Hannah and I pack our things/do laundry to prepare for our trip North. In a little while, we're going to run to Target for diaps and snacks. A good friend and I went out to dinner last night while Daddy and Hannah had their first Daddy/Daughter Date. All had a great time.

I talked with Isaac's nurse this morning. He is tolerating his feedings again (AMEN!) and is also advancing--he's at 19ml. He's still having some water retention issues that I asked they talk with the doctor about today. He had another blood transfusion yesterday. It went well. I guess he likes to lay on his tummy and bury his face in his blankets. Little buddy. They don't want him to get too used to this as he obviously cannot sleep like this at home.

We're having some temper tantrums right now so I gotta go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear Isaac is tolerating his feedings and they are slowly increasing.
Its great to hear you had a chance to get away for some "me" time with a friend and that Jason got to have some D&D time with Hannah.
I pray your trip back N is a safe one. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

The three of you have a GREAT time this weekend - you so deserve it! Enjoy each other's company and take comfort in the fact that God is always with your little boy. (Tiffany, how did your dinner go a few nights ago?)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Tiff here we are wondering how the dinner went?? Of course we are all praying for Isaac and all of you but we are still wondering as it gives us comfort that you are doing the normal things at times.
We know that you are up north this weekend because of Jason's family and pray that all goes well. We pray for "all" of you in this situation. We know that it is not a easy trip as I have mentioned before.

I still love the smiling Isaac. They are neat, yes it could be gas but who cares?? Not me of course. I just believe that he is happy where he is at and with all of them that are taking care of him and all of you that love him and all of you that are praying for him he is such a "blessed" little child. And again I say "Praise The Lord".

What more can I say at this point.

Lots of Love, Gram and Papa.